today these kids were talking and being really rude during a test so I finally fulfilled my dream of telling them off by yelling “I AM FAILING THIS CLASS AND YOU DILDOS AREN’T HELPING MY SITUATION, LET ME TAKE MY TEST” and it went dead silent for like two seconds and one person snickered and the teacher said “don’t you dare laugh, she’s absolutely right”
I’ve never had a school official back me up after calling someone a dildo.
if you ever call me cute i will think about it all day
and when i go to sleep i’ll just be a little burrito of blankets
and i will whisper quietly
“they called me cute”
- Good morning and Good night texts.
- Pictures taken together.
- Visiting and bringing her favorite food.
- A hoodie with his scent all overit.
- Really long hugs.
- Slow dances.
- Sincere compliments.
- Singing her favorite songs even if it’s out of tune.
- A cute teddy bear to hug when he’s not around.
- Real, deep conversations.
- Nonsense but funny conversations too.
- His gentle-manliness.
- Comfort and patience when she’s in tears.
- Telling her how much you love her.